As a marketer, you’re very busy. You don’t have the time to keep track of all your leads, opportunities, and clients. You find yourself missing opportunities and losing revenue.
With so many things on your plate, a good CRM is the answer!
Using a CRM, you can keep track of customer interactions, which will help you grow your client base while staying organized. If you want to grow your business with less stress, then read more about what these CRMs can do for you.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best CRM software to help you decide what works best for your business.
- HoneyBook – My favorite CRM I use daily to automate leads, invoices, contracts, and much more.
- Pipedrive – A fantastic CRM to nurture your leads and grow into a thriving business.
- Freshworks CRM (Freshsales) – This is like a one-stop shop for your sales and marketing needs.
- Zoho CRM – A feature-rich CRM to help you manage leads and grow your business.
- Engagebay – An all-inclusive CRM that offers marketing, sales & support at an affordable price.
- HubSpot CRM – A free and easy-to-use tool to centralize all aspects of their business in one place.
- Keap – A combined CRM, marketing, and sales automation in one platform to help you achieve your goals faster.
- Salesflare – A “smart” CRM for marketers selling B2B services.
- Nimble – Makes it easy to take bulk actions, send group messages, and set follow-up tasks.
- NetHunt CRM – Helps you manage leads, nurture customer relations and monitor your progress.
- Agile CRM – A powerful and affordable CRM with sales and marketing automation.
- Close – An all-in-one CRM with built-in calling, email, SMS, and more.
Best CRM Software for Marketers
Here are some of the most popular CRM software to help you grow your business.
HoneyBook allows you to manage projects, book clients, send invoices and get paid on time. Several of the best features include:
- End-to-end project tracking keeps you in total control.
- Build branded templates to ensure seamless client communication.
- Send and receive secure digital payments and create payment schedules and reminders.
- Create professional and streamlined proposals.
- Share your meeting link and schedule clients without the back-and-forth hassle.
- Eliminate paper contracts and streamline the process with secure digital signatures.
What I really enjoy about HoneyBook is the automation and integrations!
- Cut your workflow time in half by automating sequences, emails, and tasks
- Plus, HoneyBook integrates with Zoom, Google Workspace, Zapier, and much more.
If that doesn’t make you happy, then this will! HoneyBook starts at $9 per month. Seriously, you get all that and much more for the cost of two coffees! Click the button below to check out HoneyBook.
Pipedrive automates repetitive tasks with the help of a unique AI model. In addition, the software includes several features such as:
- Adding deals, values, win probabilities for competitions and giveaways, and close dates.
- Unlimited amount of fields to gather customer information and data.
- Custom reports to track estimates and recurring revenues.
- Activity reports collecting individual sales, emails, calls, demos, and events.
- Data regarding the source of your leads, such as organic, direct, SEM, outbound sales, social, etc.
- Tips for better performance through their “Sales Assistant.”
The platform has conducted over $24 billion in deals and has helped over 90,000 customers manage leads and sales. Here’s an overview of why we’re recommending this CRM software:
- It constantly tracks leads and sales through forms, chatbots, etc.
- It provides visual sales pipelines to help organize and create custom stages.
- It keeps track of complete contact history regarding calls, emails, chats, etc., and assists in updating your schedule in real-time.
- It offers a mobile app that can be integrated with your smartphone and other apps to help increase sales.
Intrigued? Pipedrive offers different plans ranging from $12.50 to $99 per month. They are divided into four categories:
Freshworks is an AI-based CRM that assists with lead scoring, capturing emails and their activity, and provides a 360-degree view of your business and its insights.
With this CRM software, you will be able to:
- Understand how to convert prospective leads into customers.
- Get an accurate report of where the deal is currently placed in a sales funnel and manage and organize your next step to maximize your conversion rates.
- Use its built-in AI that helps with ranking and scoring to identify the valuable leads likely to make a purchase.
As an added perk, Freshworks CRM enables certain leads to select specific salespeople automatically, and it adds web-form data from your website to your database.
The software has the following benefits:
- Automation and intelligent workflows that are incredibly efficient and high-functioning
- Integrations with several other software such as MailChimp, Zapier, Calendar, Piesync, Segment, etc.
- Segmentation of leads based on behavior
- Provides personalized voicemail and welcome messages
- Customer support that is easily accessible through phone and email
- A mobile app that is user-friendly and convenient
- Highly flexible and versatile
- Allows you to track events such as previous communications, which provide essential information to plan future approaches
If you’re curious about what all these features cost, Freshworks CRM offers four plans ranging from $12 to $79 per month, billed annually.
Zoho is a cloud-based program that assists over 150,000 customers worldwide by providing tools to gain a complete overview of the business, including tracking sales and marketing opportunities and increasing conversion rates.
With Zoho, businesses can build long-lasting customer relationships and maximize their employees’ productivity.
Benefits of using Zoho include:
- Customer contact through various channels such as phone, social media, live chat, and email
- Quickly and efficiently integrates with over 100 third-party apps and forums from LinkedIn to Google
- Offers a 15-day trial period and is highly scalable and customizable.
- Has a mobile version
- Ensures maintenance of maximum security and integrity of data and offers regulatory compliance
- Easily imports, exports, and integrates data to provide advanced analytic results on insights
- Offers features for sales prediction that enable data enrichment, email sentiment analysis, etc
- Gives the sales teams information based on customer profiles and detected anomalies to help them make informed decisions
- Includes several features to enhance and manage the company’s performance, such as gamification, sales forecasting, territory management, etc., to ensure that your expenses are cost-effective
- Generates price quotes and allows you to access scripts of sales to enable better deals
The platform offers a free premium plan for up to 3 users. Should you be interested in paid options, Zoho has three monthly plans—Standard ($12), Professional ($20), and Enterprise ($35).
Engagebay software helps marketers simplify marketing, sales, and support by providing an all-in-one cloud-based solution. It integrates all the foundational processes and prioritizes automation to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
Here’s a quick rundown of its features:
- The software module offers A/B testing, auto-responses, dynamic content, and complies with CAN-SPAM to provide smooth email marketing
- It generates leads by importing and exporting contacts, integrating databases, nurturing, segmenting, etc
- Offers easy automation for marketing through customizable CTAs, drip campaigns, visitor tracking, etc
- Assists with analytics, managing contacts, publishing automation, managing multiple accounts and content, and other essential Social Media Marketing strategies
Engagebay is favorable as it offers the following advantages:
- Integrates extensively with third-party apps like Zapier, Xero, etc
- Can be easily scaled and customized to suit individual requirements
- Has a user-friendly, intuitive interface
- Offers helpful customer support through live chats, phone calls, email, and tickets
- Highly affordable and entirely cloud-based solution
- Compliant with GDPR to ensure data security and integrity
- Provides customer information regarding past purchases and interactions
- Offers several options for forms and pop-ups to engage visitors and generate more leads
Engagebay offers three paid and one free plan (ranging from $7.79 to $29.99 pm) divided into broad segments for All-in-One, Marketing, CRM and Sales Bay, and Service Bay.
HubSpot CRM is amongst the best free CRM marketing tools. It also offers essential features for sales professionals. For starters, it is highly efficient in capturing, tracking, and growing leads within its database. With HubSpot, you also get free marketing through email and segmentation lists and the option to access messages in a single place through team emails and the conversation inbox.
Here are more reasons why we like HubSpot:
- It allows you to send a personalized email for free and also assists with tracking results through built-in analytic reports, which help with email and lead nurturing
- Enables automatic syncing to organize contact and facilitate a connection between email and CRM
- Provides customers with quicker support using live chat and chatbots
- Allows you to view the sales pipeline and provides insights regarding overall activity and individual performance
While HubSpot’s free version is quite effective, they also offer upgrades that allow you to access all its marketing tools. Their paid plans include—Starter ($40 per month), Professional ($800 per month), and Enterprise ($3,200 per month).
If you’re a marketer, then Keap CRM is ideal for you! It is a cloud-based software that assists growing companies with sales and customer management.
Here’s how it helps:
- Enables you to capture leads and convert them into sales more effectively
- Ensures efficient follow-ups for prompt payments
- Organizes lead and client data for easy accessibility
- Allows segmentation of contacts and enables customer tracking
- Helps send emails and successfully run campaigns, including communication triggers based on email, clicks, etc
- Enables users to manage payments and purchases and track invoices and receipts
Aside from easy automation, mobile version, a Kanban-style pipeline, and insanely easy user interface, Keap is preferred due to the following reasons:
- Efficient reporting and analytics tools provide in-depth insights about emails, campaign performances, and other data
- Easily accessible through Android and iOS devices and can be integrated with Outlook, Gmail, etc
Keap is available in 3 different pricing categories:
- Lite – $79 per month
- Pro – $159 per month
- Max – $159 per month
Salesflare automatically gathers all the information required, so you do not have to manually input data to keep the CRM updated. The software also offers an overview of the complete sales pipeline and progress reports that are quick and convenient to track.
This CRM software is perfect for you if you’re looking for:
- Insights into customer interactions with emails and your website
- Automatic updates to your contacts by detecting and interpreting signatures
- Templates that enable you to quickly and easily automate your emails
- Stay updated regarding emails, notes, or customer follow-ups
Added advantages for Salesflare include its ability to go live quickly and efficiently, Simple and intuitive, user-friendly interface, and efficient tracking system that ensures that customers get proper focus.
Salesflare’s prices range from $29 to $99 per month and provide Enterprise level assistance to those who need it.
If you’re in search of CRM software that works efficiently with G-Suite and Office 365, then Nimble is ideal for you.
Aside from accessing your company’s insights and contacts, managing deals, and updating contacts, Nimble can help you by
- Automatically connecting social media communications, inboxes, and calendar appointments to streamline your relationship management.
- Enabling a quick location of contact information and history of interactions
- Segmenting contacts into different lists makes it easier to take action, thus allowing you to remain organized
- Delivering pre-scheduled reminders to keep your schedule updated
- Providing a visual record of the sales pipeline, thus helping you stay updated through each step of the sales funnel
Nimble’s monthly billing plan costs $25, and its annual billing plan costs $19 per month. Depending on which plan you go with, you will also get:
- Option to engage large scale audiences with mass emails
- Professional details regarding leads that are not listed on the website
- Opportunities to create and assign tasks easily through a management tool
- Optimum data security, integrity, and GDPR compliance
NetHunt CRM is a blend of G-suite familiarity and CRM tools providing optimum functionality. Through it, you can effectively collaborate with other applications, including your Google account. It also enables sales tracking through multiple channels, monitoring KIPs, and gathering information regarding customers and leads.
If you opt for NetHunt, you’ll get:
- Tools to manage the sales pipeline, allowing you to follow up daily or weekly to close a deal
- Information regarding where you are in the sales cycle so you can optimize your efforts efficiently
- Tracking and monitoring options for leads and sales across multiple channels
Benefits of using NetHunt CRM include complete integration with Gmail, lead capture with a simple click, and ease in importing and exporting data.
NetHunt CRM offers a 14-day free trial should you wish to experiment with it before purchasing. If you decide to go ahead with NetHunt CRM, the packages range from $24 to $48 per month based on the plan.
Agile CRM focuses on automating marketing and sales and integrating them into one platform for maximum convenience. This cloud-based software provides SaaS service and is amongst the most affordable options available.
It is a widely sought after CRM as it offers the following benefits:
- Telephony feature that allows calling, scripts, and voicemail automation with a single click
- Enables personalized SMS and other mobile marketing campaigns
- Tools to create dynamic and attractive landing pages to engage leads
- Ability to manage contacts and close deals through a single page that is highly efficient.
- It allows you to manage projects on a single platform using drag-and-drop task lists, amongst other useful features.
- Schedule appointments and maintain an updated calendar online.
- It assists with marketing through emails – with personalized newsletters and other similar tools.
Agile CRM’s selling points include:
- Free plan for up to 10 users
- Inexpensive and cloud-based
- Multi-chat windows that enable automated workflows and efficient entry of data
- Accessible customer support
- Insights are provided through email tracking to analyze email marketing campaigns.
Agile CRM offers a basic free plan and three paid plans ranging from $8.99 to $47.99.
Close provides all the essential features to run a successful customer management program and ensure that every client is well cared for and satisfied. These include:
- The ability to track leads, contacts, and other opportunities and store data efficiently.
- Access to API and Zapier, and quick and highly efficient import/export tools.
- Email support and self-service help center
- Choice of templates for a customized, personalized experience
- Functions to snooze and undo the sending of emails
- Multiple registered numbers
Depending on your needs, you can opt for one of 4 plans Close offers:
- Starter – $29/month
- Basic – $69/month
- Professional – $99/month
- Business – $149/month
Now that you’re more familiar with some of the best CRM software available and their features, you’re better prepared to pick one that works best for your business.
Still unsure? Here are some tips to keep in mind when deciding what CRM software to select:
- Identify your needs – your daily activities, sales process, how you wish to interact with customers, etc., these should form the basis of your selection criteria when exploring different software
- Identify your problems and determine which CRM addresses these concerns – while most CRM will have standard features in common, it’s the small differences in offerings that can make or break your experience
- Shortlist at least three software and give them a ‘test drive’ – most CRM software provide free trials, so it is always a good idea to make use of them before you finalize one
CRM software can truly change how your company functions and profoundly impact your customers’ experience. But with the right CRM, you’ll generate more leads in less time.