What is marketing research?
Marketing research is the process of gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information about markets, customers and competitors.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What is Marketing Research
- Why is Marketing Research Important
- Marketing Research Methods
- The Benefits of Marketing Research
- The Limitations of Marketing Research
- Marketing Research Example
- Marketing Research Process
- The Future of Marketing Research
Plus, I provide you with a few other resources to learn the fundamentals of marketing, gain marketing advice and learn about marketing news, trends, and tools.
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://bit.ly/weeklyconsultnewsletter
Extra Video 1: What is the first step in the marketing research process – https://youtu.be/RlxIFoOx4fo
Extra Video 2: What Are the Steps of the Marketing Research Process in Their Correct Sequence – https://youtu.be/XNIU0NE-_-c
- Design cool marketing graphics w/ Canva: https://bit.ly/3iYii4O
- Grow your email list w/ ConvertKit: https://bit.ly/3zCTYvb
- Manage customers w/ Honeybook: http://share.honeybook.com/stewartswayze
- Build a website with Weebly: https://bit.ly/2Ul8k3l
- Manage your expenses and invoices with Freshbooks: https://bit.ly/3Lwkzzu